Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Start, and New Goals

Ok, I am not big on New Years Resolutions, but I am big on goals. I have a had a goal for a while to start a blog where I can discuss the thoughts I have as I attempt to find out what it means to Follow Jesus in our day and time. I have attempted to start several times and always stopped because something wasn't just right. I was hoping for perfection. I guess that I am realizing that if I keep waiting for perfection, I will never start. So, it is a new year and here in Wisconsin every thing is white and clean with fresh new snow cover. So I guess it is time for a new start. I can't, and won't, promise perfection, but hopefully you will find some interest in what I will write in this blog and hopefully we can provide each other some incite, inspiration, and encouragement on this journey. So here's to a New Year and a New Start, enjoy!

No comments: